PRODUCT IN DETAIL
The DRY-FIL brand is the latest generation of advanced hot gas filtration systems for high temperature process gases with normal dust load. It achieves lower power consumption, without dilution air, cyclones, spark arrestment or other complex systems. After the filtration, the gas is ready for subsequent processes that require clean hot gas.
KVT started to design and supply its own high temperature ceramic hot gas filters for gas desulfurization technology to protect the processing equipment from dust without cooling down the process stream, and with evident energy savings. Now KVT offers an optimized filter solution as a modular unit, adaptable to a large field of application.
- Reduced gas cooling: the gas stays hot for subsequent processes which require clean hot gas
- Lowered power consumption: using the thermal energy of the exhaust gas improves efficiency
- Improved process: the hot gas contains condensable liquids or solids that are required to remain in the vapor phase
- Protection of various downstream installations: heat exchanger, catalytic converter
- High temperatures: the solids to be collected would change their properties if cooled down
- Incineration process of various materials
- Manufacturing of high-performance ceramic fibres
- Sulfuric acid recovery
- Plasma melting of catalysts for precious metal recovery
- Production of nano materials
- Gasification of waste wood and other materials
- Pyrolysis of waste plastics and other materials